_here_search_with_expressions_from_this_page ... (_text_below_will_NOT_disappear)
v. February 8, 2016
National bankruptcy (or national insolvency) is the formal declaration of a government not to pay (repudiation) or only partially pay its debts (due receivables), or the de facto cessation of due payments.
At this point, the citizens have to discontinue to spend more money than the total of earnings in a country. The next generation of citizens will be obliged to pay the debt. The next generation will also be obliged to pay high interest rates for the money wasted by the preceding generations.
Normally citizens never authorized their politicians to create public deficits by wasting money. Our children are authorized to refuse the increase of public debt.
To whom to send?
This English language version is not conceived for a specific coutnry in mind. Suitable addressees, this depends from the institutions and the political system of a specific country. Typically in modern democracies, petitions can be addressed to parliamants and to parliamentarians. They can also be addressed - after some corresponding text adaptation - to political parties and to their regional or local offices.
A general and useful rule is that the critical discussion of subjects of political advocacy should be limited to citizens or habitants of the specific country. Therefore this text is restricted to the universal generally worldwide recognized goal that children should not be obliged to pay from their later income the public debt accumulated by excessive spending from preceding generations.
Consequently, the text version in the international English language is very short. It is just a starting point and inspiration for your own text. Your own text might typically include extensions fitting to the specifics of your country.
Petition sample text
(First name and surname)
This letters was created with the participation of: ....................................... ....................
(... "own text" ...or:.. "parents" ...or... "brothers" ...or... "teacher" ...or...)
To the Petition Committee
Subject: Request not to burden children with the debt from excessive spending by preceding generations
(1) I hereby ask that the total of public debt should be paid back as fast as possible, and should no longer increase.
(2) Otherwise, you burden me and others of my age to pay off in the future the debts from previous years. I do not give my agreement to charge me with this debt.
(3) I ask to ensure by resolutions that starting with the next budget year the debt reduction should begin, and that no increase should be made to the prior debt.
(4) I ask you to confirm this in a clear form which should be easy to understand and free of doubt. If there is n satisfactory answer, then the legitimacy of a formal complaint will be analyzed.
(5) The same applies if a response conforms to the goal of my petition, while real policy continues to increase the public debt.
(6) I was informed that http://vox7.com includes since 2003 a scientifically based model to organise some kind of a national agreement between government and the world of business, for full employment within 12 months. This typically results in the long-term supression of public deficits. This is related to the prevailing concept of German economists, the "social market economy" (not to confound with left-wing policies). - I suggest to examine if in our country some economists adhere to similar concepts. If this is the case, they might be asked for their similar opinions conforming to the specifics of our country.
The purpose of this measure is as follows: The parliamentarians should be obliged to define a common opinion in the committee which will decide on an answer. This will become an official statement of the parliament.
The parlamentarians will be aware that the answer possibly will be published. So this petition might be embarrassing for the parliament. The parliament might be guilty for violating valid budget legislation (this depends from the state in your country). Now the dommittee is obliged to justify this behavior, which is possibly illegal. By this petiton, the citizens enter the role of a court or of a judge.
The worst that can happen to you: The petition might be rejected. (But check before sending your petition that there ic no risk of fees.)
The best what can happen to all of us: That parlamentarians stop to waste and burn taxpayers money.
This will only be the case if many citizens send a letter like the one above. So please spread the message. It is intended that the Internet address of this page will be a permanent addres for many years to come.
nospam @ vox7.com
|-ana-pubcc-pha11465# D=16208 F=veby-kindpet-en.htm|